Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Surprise gift ^-^

Hi everyone, I know I haven't exactly posted that frequently (a whole week dear grief >.<) but I have something to show for it. Actually, I made precisely for the um absent posts.
So I present.... *Drum Roll*


A Wallpaper! Ta DAH!!!
(Click it for a larger resolution

Yup. I made a wallpaper to show you what my characters look like.

Those are the three of them there running off the brim of the bunny's hat. Guarida in the white, Grim in the Black, and Gigi in the blue and green. (Yes, for some reason, I fell in love with the letter G for a small moment in time while thinking up those names). The Bunny, if you can guess, is actually the Curious Hare bunny for my logo staring for a little to introduce my characters to you.

^-^ Curious Hare might also get a little short of her own if I find the time. A short little thing, ten seconds maybe, just to present her character. Hum... and now that I think of it, Easter is sometime soon-ish, so maybe she'll end up in a little Easter get up. She is a bunny rabbit.

Hmmm Sooo the next time I post, maybe I'll tell you something about my characters. Just some tidbits and know-somethings. Ooo and snapshots anyone?

This is my first animation you know, and I'd like you all to get to know my character's and their stories. And I'd appreciate it lots if you guys tell me what you think along the way. Hey, and I don't mind pokes either. ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pic has a scooby doo run around feel,but still maintaining that glowee intrigue keep it up Curious

    ReplyDelete