Saturday, February 13, 2010

Carnival Weekend!

Oh my, it seems I'm really excited about posting on this blog. My last post was fifteen hours ago. O.O

Well, for all the Trini ppls, it's Carnival Weekend! It's pretty sunny outside, there's wind, and excitement- and where I live, it's reallly quiet. Everyone else in the valley is out having fun somewhere. Which is just fine, because this weekend I'm going to work on my project!

*halfhearted yay*

Don't worry, I'll sit in front the TV and watch some channel 4 or C to see what's going on heh heh. That's what we do every year anyway, so this is perfectly normal.

Yesss I am a vampire! I don't like all the carnival sun LOL

But for all the ppl who'll be out on the streets jumping and drinking and stuff, make sure and have fun for me! Next year, I'll do something for Carnival. ^-^

SO HAVE FUN PPLS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment