Friday, February 12, 2010

And the Reason is

Hi Everyone!!! This is my first post for the blog!

*Yay! imaginary applause*

As obvious as that is, I think it's still pretty nice to jump up and down and celebrate. It's like getting your own WII and playing your first game on it - even though you've played the same one on someone else's WII before.

*Ahem and on away from distractions...

So what's this blog about one may ask? Well, I'm part of the UTT Diploma of Animation Course (That's the University of Trinidad and Tobago just in case ppl don't know) - and for our final project, we have to make a five minute movie.

Therefore, I present *drum roll*

Just Like The Butterfly - From Curious Hare Studios

In a nutshell, It's about one girl running from reality and learning in the end to face it and move on. Of course there's nice metaphors inside and if you tilt your head to the side, hop on one leg and squint you might find some other things too-

But those easter eggs will come later ^-^

So while we're waiting for the mysterious release date and all the back story, you can visit this blog and see what I'm up to. I mean, spoilers make us feel guilty anyway right? Can't go slipping up and spilling the cookie jar.

Oh will I?
DUM DUM DUM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment