Friday, April 9, 2010

Good News and Other News

A lot of things have happened since my last post. Last week, I came down with a horrible bug that's been going around, and was messed up all the way from sunday 28th to easter. I remember clearly because it I also had low blood pressure and the doctor told me no working on the project until the bug goes and I get a triple number over that pressure reading.

So I've been put behind schedule a little, but I can still make my project. I just have to be careful I don't have a relapse. O.O

Onto happier things...

I mentioned saying a post a while back that I may do something for Easter. Alhough I couldn't post it up for Easter, I did get to doodle Curious dressed for an Easter Bonnet Parade! ^-^


(If you click over here you could see a dark version of it on my deviant art page)

Easter as I said, wasn't the brightest that I had. I did get to be in charge of hiding easter eggs for my cousins though! We didn't have baskets but once you get chocolates I don't think kids mind much.

Also, when I got back to working on my project this week, I decided to take a frame out of my animation to show you what it looks like. This is an incomplete frame, but I figure it wouldn't be that bad to put up anyway. ^-^

(A very random frame...)


So, I've kept some of my promises! I intend to make and keep more. Stay tuned! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Is this really a frame it looks goregeous

    ReplyDelete